Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hi bloggers: I am happy to report my hand surgery went well, stitches came out last night and I am well on the way to being at 100%! Classes resume tonight with a watercolor tools and techniques class for Portsmouth Adult Ed.

We leave on Saturday morning for the Arctic Circle. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Hopefully all the Polar Bear viewing will take our mind off the temperatures! We will actually sleep out on the Tundra for 4 nights! We are hopeful that the Northern Lights will make an appearance.

The November class schedule is published and the beginnings of December. Take a peek. If you want or need something you don't see shoot me an e-mail and I'll try to accommodate.

Check out the slide show I've posted lots of new photos. One is a collage for a friend of mine that just retired after 33 years in the Air Force! (Yeah, Denis!) It is meant to represent all the things he is and does...see what you think.

I'm signing off until we are back home around November 10. If we get a really good Polar Bear photo and can figure out how to post it we will, otherwise, get inky and keep crafting.