Monday, September 1, 2008

YIPPIE...HOORAY... The new studio is finished!




Over the past couple of weeks Tom has been creating new studio space for me and I've finally moved in and put my...TONS...of craft supplies away. How can I have SO MUCH STUFF? I must have purchased most things while having an out of body experience... He still needs to put up the door and window trim but I simply could not wait another minute to move in and get to playing.


There is great lighting, class space with comfortable seating for 8 and dedicated retail space for a bit of after class shopping therapy. I am in Heaven. Right now I am sharing my studio space with two foster kittens from SAFER so if you can see the cat toys and babies....they are temporary. Know anyone looking for a very sweet girl or boy? BillieJo and Bobby Joe and absolute loves, but they need to find their forever homes.