Monday, May 12, 2008

Private and "By Request" classes

How's this for a deal?

Option #1) If there are three or more of you I'll come to you with all the supplies for you and your buddies to have a private class. Think Girl's Night Out or "drinking with a purpose". We would generally make 4 complete cards or one larger project. Everyone goes home with really cool stuff that they made themselves! Results are guaranteed. Call or e-mail me with your request and we'll figure out a date and per person pricing.

Option #2) If you are two or more we can schedule a private class at my studio in Newington. We can do anything you'd like : learn something new, create some extra birthday cards to have on hand or just have fun playing with all my art supplies. We'll customize the project(s) and technique(s) so they are exactly what you want. Call or e-mail me with your request and we'll figure out a date and per person pricing.

Daytime office phone 603-431-3322 E-mail WickedYup@aol.com