Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Big News!

I have been accepted as a member of the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA). Even better than getting a wallet ID card is that I can now attend the GIANT semiannual trade shows for vendors and I can take advantage of their educational opportunities. These classes taught by the product manufacturers and some of the hottest designers in the industry. I am thrilled! I will be in Chicago July 16-20 to attend the Summer show and I've already booked tons of classes. So, the late summer is sure to bring lots of new class ideas and I'm sure I'll find all sorts of must have products to tell you about.

We are getting close on gettng the %#@& slide show to work. Now that Tom is back from his Florida fishing weekend we'll attack it in earnest. Also, we'll be posting photos from a private party I'll be doing tonight for seven gals celebrating a college graduation. Stay tuned!